I have never had a feeling, politically, that did not spring from the Declaration of Independence that all should have an equal chance... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I have never had a feeling, politically, that did not spring from the Declaration of Independence that all should have an equal chance. This is the sentiment embodied in the Declaration of Independence, I would rather be assassinated on this spot than surrender it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It certainly is gravy every day above ground right now, after kicking that heroin habit. I've been given a second chance in life, and I don't want to let a minute go by without enjoying it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When I had independence, it was a constant battle within me to figure out when am I on my own. And also the insecurity that my life engendered,... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:34 PM
  We are in an unusual predicament as a global civilization. The maximum that is politically feasible, even the maximum that is politically imaginable right now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-18-2017, 10:10 PM
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM