I do not doubt that our country will finally come through safe and undivided. But do not misunderstand me... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I do not doubt that our country will finally come through safe and undivided. But do not misunderstand me... I do not rely on the patriotism of our people... the bravery and devotion of the boys in blue... (or) the loyalty and skill of our generals... But the God of our fathers, Who raised up this country to be the refuge and asylum of the oppressed and downtrodden of all nations, will not let it perish now. I may not live to see it... I do not expect to see it, but God will bring us through safe. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I will lobby tirelessly in cooperation with other mayors around the country to insure that federal funding for our recently added police officers continues. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: soni
  All of the factors that make up a quality city - safe streets, high paying jobs, strong neighborhoods, etc. - emanate from a strong educational premise. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:08 PM
  Nothing important was ever accomplished without chutzpah. Columbus had chutzpah. The signers of the Declaration of Independence had chutzpah. Don't ever aim doubt at yourself. Laugh at yourself, but don't doubt yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM
  Laugh at yourself, but don't ever aim your doubt at yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-16-2017, 07:37 AM
  Republicans are as capable of coming up with great ideas and moving this country along as anyone - they just don't do it. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM