Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. As a peacemaker the lawyer... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. As a peacemaker the lawyer has superior opportunity of being a good man. There will still be business enough. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can't always have the best team. It's always a compromise. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 9 09-13-2017, 09:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  Getting to the top has an unfortunate tendency to persuade people that the system is OK after all. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-08-2017, 08:27 PM
  It is true that Mr. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, after which there was a commitment to give 40 acres and a mule... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:11 PM
  It was a compromise. There was a sense that I could write my own memoirs, and Larry [Grobel] would help me down the line, or maybe not, maybe he was too close to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 19 08-24-2017, 08:18 AM
  Judge Roberts is a brilliant lawyer, a brilliant judge. He is a very careful judge, a thoughtful judge. I would agree with what the President said earlier. He is a decent man. I think everybody who knows him likes him. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:01 PM