There is no America without labor, and to fleece the one is to rob the other. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:There is no America without labor, and to fleece the one is to rob the other. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  Beauty is in the strangest places. A piece of garbage floating in the wind. And that beauty exists in America. It exists everywhere. You have to develop an eye for it and be able to see it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
  Fresno is an All America city and deserves real, honest, strong leadership and I pledge to the people of Fresno to be that kind of leader. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  To believe that the intolerable crime is to burn a few cars and rob some shops, whereas to kill a young man is trivial... - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 13 09-06-2017, 07:38 AM
  I own almost 100 hotels in North America. Some of them are only in management, but some of them we have some small stakes in them. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 12 09-04-2017, 12:55 PM