The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I once asked my oldest daughter [Julia Marie] if she thought about changing her name in school and she said, "No, I'm a Pacino. That's my name."... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I went to Performing Arts because that was the only school that would accept me. My scholastic level was not very high. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  I don't talk politics and I don't talk philosophy or anything like that, but if you look at my work, you might get an expression of me as a person. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:58 AM