Young man, if God gives me four years more to rule this country, I believe it will become what it ought to be-what its Divine... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Young man, if God gives me four years more to rule this country, I believe it will become what it ought to be-what its Divine Author intended it to be-no longer one vast plantation for breeding human beings for the purpose of lust and bondage. But it will become a new Valley of Jehoshaphat, where all the nations of the earth will assemble together under one flag, worshipping a common God, and they will celebrate the resurrection of human freedom. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago