The eyes of that species of extinct giant, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara as our eyes do now. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The eyes of that species of extinct giant, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara as our eyes do now. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In America most everybody who's Italian is half Italian. Except me. I'm all Italian. I'm mostly Sicilian, and I have a little bit of Neapolitan in me. You get your full dose with me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:06 AM
Last Post: soni
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 08-22-2017, 08:19 AM
  America gets the politicians they deserve. That's it. And you keep struggling. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 08:18 AM
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM