When any church will inscribe over its altar, as its sole qualification for membership, the Savior's condensed statement... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:When any church will inscribe over its altar, as its sole qualification for membership, the Savior's condensed statement of the substance of both law and Gospel, 'Thou shalt love the lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul and thy neighbor as thyself' that church will I join with all my heart and all my soul. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I did a concert at five years old in the garden of one of the church members, and we raised some money to buy a new piano in our little church. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  Theres a lot of churches that hide their dirty laundry under the rug, and I know about that from being in the church 27 years. Oh, yeah. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:55 AM
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:27 AM