Rules of living Don't worry, eat three square meals a day,say your prayers, be courteous to your creditors, keep your digestion good... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Rules of living Don't worry, eat three square meals a day,say your prayers, be courteous to your creditors, keep your digestion good,steer clear of biliousness,exercise, go slow and go easy. May be there are other things that your special case requires to make you happy, but my friend, these, i reckon, will give you a good life. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 9 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 9 minutes ago
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 11 minutes ago
  If the waitress has dirty ankles, the chili is good. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 12 minutes ago
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 14 minutes ago