A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've sat looking down into a volcano that could blow at any moment; I've helped catch a shark and several rattlesnakes; I let a tarantula walk across my hand, and I ate rat soup. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  In our system, we leave questions of fact to a jury. But to render a verdict, a jury must know the law. For this, we rely upon jury instructions... - Alafair Burke Quotes soni 0 11 09-05-2017, 09:52 PM
  I believe the government of the United States should re-examine its policies in the Middle East and adopt a more balanced stance toward the Palestinian cause. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 18 09-04-2017, 01:00 PM
  O fools, awake! The rites ye sacred hold Are but a cheat contrived by men of old Who lusted after wealth and gained their lust And died in baseness-and their law is dust. - Al-Maʿarri Quotes soni 0 26 09-02-2017, 10:39 AM