The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I never saw myself as a director. It's certainly a second language but making movies for 40 years, you pick stuff up... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  People are always asking me to do Shakespeare - at home, at colleges, on film locations, in restaurants. It's like playing a piece of music, getting all the notes. It's great therapy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  I would say I am more concerned with the plays I'm going to do than the movies. I'm more comfortable in a play... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  "To be or not to be is" [by William Shakespeare] beyond anything I can comprehend. I understand it on a superficial level, but the depth of it just boggles my mind. I think it's probably the greatest of all speeches ever written. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 10:00 AM