To ease another’s heartache is to forget one’s own. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:To ease another’s heartache is to forget one’s own. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am not a star. I am an actor. I have been fighting for years to make people forget that I am just a pretty boy with a beautiful face... - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  If we are inclined to forget how much there is in the world besides that which we anticipate, then works of art are perhaps a little to blame... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-13-2017, 10:00 AM
  The most attractive are not those who allow us to kiss them at once [we soon feel ungrateful] or those who never allow us to kiss them [we soon forget them], but those who coyly lead us between the two extremes. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-09-2017, 11:02 AM
  My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 5 09-04-2017, 12:43 PM
  Ikhlaas is to forget the vision of creation by constantly looking at the Creator. - Al-Jahiz Quotes soni 0 24 09-02-2017, 10:34 AM