Public opinion, though often formed upon a wrong basis, yet generally has a strong underlying sense of justice. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Public opinion, though often formed upon a wrong basis, yet generally has a strong underlying sense of justice. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It [Cambridge] wasn't a holy grail in the sense that I'd never been to Cambridge. But then, when I did go, the contrast between Leeds... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 36 09-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  Life is generally something that happens elsewhere. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:12 PM
  But then books, as I'm sure you know, seldom prompt a course of action. Books generally just confirm you in what you have, perhaps unwittingly, decided to do already... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:03 PM
  One recipe for happiness is to have to sense of entitlement.' To this she added a star and noted at the bottom of the page: 'This is not a lesson I have ever been in a position to learn. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
  One reads for pleasure...it is not a public duty. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM