The ant, who has toiled and dragged a crumb to his nest, will furiously defend the fruit of his labor, against whatever robber assails him... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The ant, who has toiled and dragged a crumb to his nest, will furiously defend the fruit of his labor, against whatever robber assails him. So plain, that the most dumb and stupid slave that ever toiled for a master, does constantly know that he is wronged. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Israel has its own right as a nation to defend its national security. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:21 PM
Last Post: soni
  Part of the middle class promise is that, after a lifetime of hard work, you'll be able to retire and enjoy the fruits of that labor. Medicare was established to secure that promise. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:26 AM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  As far as unwed mothers on welfare are concerned, it seems to me that they must be capable of some other form of labor. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 13 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM
  What I remember the most really was just running wild there. Barefooted, swimming in dirty lakes, selling fruit, picking mango trees, hoping not to get caught because they don't take kindly to thieves in Africa. - Akon Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 06:49 AM