I will do what I think is right and when I discover that it is wrong, I will change it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I will do what I think is right and when I discover that it is wrong, I will change it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test pilots have a litmus test for evaluating problems. When something goes wrong, they ask, "Is this thing still flying?" If the answer is yes, then there's no immediate danger, no need to overreact. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  This famous quote hangs over my desk, as well as the desks of many people with the hubris and optimism to believe they can change the world for the better... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:06 PM
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 24 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  You can't get there by bus, only by hard work and risk and by not quite knowing what you're doing. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover will be yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:22 PM
  Be brave enough to live creatively... what you'll discover will be wonderful: yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-17-2017, 11:29 PM