I will do what I think is right and when I discover that it is wrong, I will change it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I will do what I think is right and when I discover that it is wrong, I will change it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 11:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:58 PM
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
  Earlier in this century, the Heisenberg Principle established that the very act of observing a natural phenomenon can change what is being observed... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM
  The truth is that climate change is presenting the greatest challenge humanity has ever faced. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:48 PM