Every blade of grass is a study; and to produce two, where there was but one, is both a profit and a pleasure. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Every blade of grass is a study; and to produce two, where there was but one, is both a profit and a pleasure. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just can't recruit where there's grass around. You gotta have a concrete lawn before I feel comfortable enough to go in and talk to you parents. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:33 PM
  The Pacific Yew can be cut down and processed to produce a potent chemical, taxol, which offers some promise of curing certain forms of lung... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 07:08 AM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM