I have never had a feeling politically that did not spring from the sentiments embodied in the Declaration of Independence. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I have never had a feeling politically that did not spring from the sentiments embodied in the Declaration of Independence. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resisting conformity and developing some small eccentricities are among the steps to independence and self-confidence. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm delighted. I don't know of anybody who had a statue built of them while they were living. It's a great feeling. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:23 AM
  When I had independence, it was a constant battle within me to figure out when am I on my own. And also the insecurity that my life engendered,... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  We are in an unusual predicament as a global civilization. The maximum that is politically feasible, even the maximum that is politically imaginable right now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-18-2017, 10:10 PM
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM