I have always believed that a good laugh was good for both the mental and physical digestion. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I have always believed that a good laugh was good for both the mental and physical digestion. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Al and Tommy and I sharing the biggest laugh because it was predicted by everything we did in the first three or four records in my career. It was predicted in the grooves that we would be here sometime later on down the road. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  At some point, a false belief collides with physical reality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
  George Orwell once wrote that a false belief sooner or later collides with physical reality, usually on a battlefield. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:24 PM