As President, I have no eyes but constitutional eyes; I cannot see you. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:As President, I have no eyes but constitutional eyes; I cannot see you. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont know whether you've ever looked into a miner's eyes for any length of time, that is. Because it is the loveliest blue you've ever seen... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  A girl becomes a wife with her eyes wide open. She knows that those sweetest words, 'I take thee to be my wedded husband,' really mean... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
  A comedy is just a tragedy interrupted, I once said. Do you finish with the kiss or when she opens her eyes to tell him she loves him and sees blonde hairs on his collar? - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  Do you know what investing for the long run but listening to market news everyday is like? It's like a man walking up a big hill with a yo-yo and keeping his eyes fixed on the yo-yo instead of the hill. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:34 AM
  I want to devour you with my eyes, and tell you over and over that you've never been so beautiful. - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 9 09-13-2017, 09:29 PM