A man is about as happy as he makes up his mind to be. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:A man is about as happy as he makes up his mind to be. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:41 AM
Last Post: soni
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
  It doesn't take a brilliant mind to notice that adults are telling you what to do and then they do the opposite... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 10:36 PM
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM