On the whole, my impression is that mercy bears richer fruits than any other attribute. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:On the whole, my impression is that mercy bears richer fruits than any other attribute. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not an epitaph. I felt I could look back at my life and get a good story out of it. It's a picture of somebody trying to figure things out. I'm not trying to create some impression about myself. That doesn't interest me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-17-2017, 11:21 PM
Last Post: soni
  It is true that Mr. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, after which there was a commitment to give 40 acres and a mule... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:11 PM
  Only brand names register in the mind... What you should generally do is take a regular word and use it out of context to connote the primary attribute of your brand. - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 13 08-26-2017, 07:28 AM
  To get into the consumer's mind, you have to sacrifice. You have to reduce the essence of your brand to a single thought or attribute. An attribute that nobody else already owns in your category. - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 9 08-26-2017, 07:22 AM
  I personally think if you're given four months instead of four weeks on a play, with the people who want to work that way, the play will invariably be different and stronger, and much more fulfilling and richer on all counts... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 18 08-25-2017, 06:32 AM