On the whole, my impression is that mercy bears richer fruits than any other attribute. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:On the whole, my impression is that mercy bears richer fruits than any other attribute. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Part of the middle class promise is that, after a lifetime of hard work, you'll be able to retire and enjoy the fruits of that labor. Medicare was established to secure that promise. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  I can't have composite characters. I can't attribute dialogue to someone based simply on my memory and not based on notes taken at the time that the words were spoken. - Akhil Sharma Quotes soni 0 9 08-04-2017, 06:07 AM
  I am like a tree in a forest. Birds come to the tree, they sit on its branches and eat its fruits... - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 6 07-31-2017, 07:13 AM
  Poetry is a rhythmical piece of writing that leaves the reader feeling that life is a little richer than before, a little more full of wonder, beauty, or just plain delight. - Aileen Fisher Quotes soni 0 13 07-24-2017, 06:57 AM