Nothing new here, except my marrying, which to me is a matter of profound wonder. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Nothing new here, except my marrying, which to me is a matter of profound wonder. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  Take it from me-elections matter. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:11 PM
  We ought to approach this challenge [of global warming] with a sense of profound joy and gratitude: that we are the generation about which... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:58 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  I'm not one for being too profound, but I will say this. If you wanna have a good time, if you wanna drink a little bit y'know get your sing-a-long on, come and see the Dropkick Murphys and have a good time. - Al Barr Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 07:08 AM