You have confidence in yourself, which is valuable, if not an indispensable quality. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:You have confidence in yourself, which is valuable, if not an indispensable quality. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the only tool we use to analyse what's valuable is a price tag, then those things that don't have price tags begin to look like they have no value. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:38 PM
Last Post: soni
  I remain optimistic that ultimately free speech and a free press where individuals have access to the dialogue will have a self-correcting quality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:12 AM
  All I'm doing, all I have done for 40 years, is spend time with the best scientific experts, gain their confidence, and take advantage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  As long as you're giving up quality records and you're makin' hit records, people are always gonna want to hear a hit, and they'll always want to be attached to something that's doin' great. - Akon Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 06:53 AM