No organic law can ever be framed with a provision specifically applicable to every question which may occur in practical administration... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:No organic law can ever be framed with a provision specifically applicable to every question which may occur in practical administration. .. No foresight can anticipate nor any document of reasonable length contain express provisions for all possible questions. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bush-Cheney administration had betrayed some basic American values. So there was hunger for change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It should be lifted above partisanship because it's a question of survival. It's a moral issue. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:21 AM
  My counsel advises me that there is no controlling legal authority or case that says there was any violation of law whatsoever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:44 AM
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM