I shall always think of myself first and foremost... as a hunter. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I shall always think of myself first and foremost... as a hunter. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm a Red-baiter; I'm a witch-hunter if the witches are Communists. - Adolphe Menjou Quotes soni 0 61 05-30-2017, 01:31 PM
  The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation... - Adolf Hitler Quotes soni 0 10 05-26-2017, 11:09 PM
  The first rule of all air combat is to see the opponent first. Like the hunter who stalks his prey and maneuvers himself... - Adolf Galland Quotes soni 0 20 05-26-2017, 05:12 PM
  Someone asked me...how it felt and I was reminded of a story that a fellow townsman of ours used to tell--Abraham Lincoln... - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes soni 0 17 05-25-2017, 07:10 PM