I take it that it is best for all to leave each man free to acquire property as fast as he can. Some will get wealthy... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I take it that it is best for all to leave each man free to acquire property as fast as he can. Some will get wealthy. I dont believe in a law to prevent a man from getting rich; it would do more harm than good. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I remain optimistic that ultimately free speech and a free press where individuals have access to the dialogue will have a self-correcting quality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  The wind and the sun are free. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:12 AM
  It's not at all new for wealthy and powerful interests to try to hide the ball and ignore independent analyses of relevant facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:09 AM
  For a free country to continue thriving, there have to be regular reforms, because any society, any economy that stays in place,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:53 PM
  The cumulative amount of man-made global pollution that's in the atmosphere now traps as much extra heat energy every... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:57 PM