I never encourage deceit, and falsehood, especially if you have got a bad memory, is the worst enemy a fellow can have... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I never encourage deceit, and falsehood, especially if you have got a bad memory, is the worst enemy a fellow can have. The fact is truth is your truest friend, no matter what the circumstances are. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm walking every day and just staying kind of fit, and try not to have too many bad habits. Keep it minimal. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 07:04 AM
  Science has a culture that is inherently cautious and that is normally not a bad thing. You could even say conservative... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:10 PM
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM