As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never hesitate to steal a good idea. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  When the voices of democracy are silenced, freedom becomes a hollow concept. No man or woman should be sentenced to the shadows of silence for something he or she has said or written. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:41 PM
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  American democracy has been hacked. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 24 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM