In this age, in this country, public sentiment is everything. With it, nothing can fail; against it, nothing can succeed... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:In this age, in this country, public sentiment is everything. With it, nothing can fail; against it, nothing can succeed. Whoever molds public sentiment goes deeper than he who enacts statutes, or pronounces judicial decisions. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 11 hours ago
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  I understand that being optimistic in this age is challenging, but I am optimistic nonetheless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:21 PM
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:17 PM