The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 14 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  You always feel the drawing you are working on is the best you've ever done... I am only interested in the present. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 07:11 AM
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:55 PM
  CO2 is the exhaling breath of our civilization, literally... Changing that pattern requires a scope, a scale, a speed of change that is beyond what we have done in the past. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 22 08-13-2017, 04:35 PM