If you are resolutely determined to make a lawyer of yourself, the thing is more than half done already. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:If you are resolutely determined to make a lawyer of yourself, the thing is more than half done already. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  PimpCo is a little business I've got, which basically offers drummers the affordable opportunity to make their drums that little bit more bespoke... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  I'm half-Mexican - get used to it 'cause in about five to 10 years, you're all gonna be related to one... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago