I shall not do more than I can, and I shall do all I can to save the government, which is my sworn duty as well as my personal inclination... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I shall not do more than I can, and I shall do all I can to save the government, which is my sworn duty as well as my personal inclination. I shall do nothing in malice. What I deal with is too vast for malicious dealing. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  Local and state governments have outrun the federal government. The EPA has served notice that it will enact a rule requiring CO2 reductions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:54 AM
  Winston Churchill aroused this nation in heroic fashion to save civilisation in World War Two. We have everything we need except political will, but political will is a renewable resource. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:09 PM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  We have to abandon the conceit that isolated personal actions are going to solve this crisis. Our policies have to shift. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 09:59 PM