The working men are the basis of all governments, for the plain reason that they are the most numerous... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The working men are the basis of all governments, for the plain reason that they are the most numerous... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Local and state governments have outrun the federal government. The EPA has served notice that it will enact a rule requiring CO2 reductions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  ...2009 saw the eighth 'ten-year flood' of Fargo, North Dakota, since 1989. In Iowa, Cedar Rapids was hit last year by a flood that exceeded the 500-year flood plain... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM
  The golden thread of reason that used to be stretched taut to mark the boundary between the known and the unknown is now routinely disrespected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 07:38 AM
  I'm naturally an optimist, but my basis for hope is rooted in my understanding of human nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:29 AM
  There was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:09 PM