We have been the recipients of the choicest bounties of Heaven; we have been preserved these many years ... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:We have been the recipients of the choicest bounties of Heaven; we have been preserved these many years in peace and prosperity; we have grown in numbers, wealth, and power as no other nation has ever grown. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  I've been saying for almost 20 years that I need to do a jazz project and it ought to be either big band or I should do some jazz songs with a trio or quartet. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  I did a concert at five years old in the garden of one of the church members, and we raised some money to buy a new piano in our little church. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 11:10 PM
  Theres a lot of churches that hide their dirty laundry under the rug, and I know about that from being in the church 27 years. Oh, yeah. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 06:55 AM