I have stepped out upon this platform that I may see you and that you may see me, and in the arrangement I have the best of the bargain. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I have stepped out upon this platform that I may see you and that you may see me, and in the arrangement I have the best of the bargain. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It is true that Mr. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, after which there was a commitment to give 40 acres and a mule... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 18 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  Do we recognize the platform that Indian cinema has been given? Of course. And typically India of us, we gracefully acknowledge our host's grace and we thank you for celebrating us and our cinema. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 16 07-30-2017, 07:06 AM
  I have always been a person who is extremely comfortable in my skin. I have always just been myself in all these years on the public platform. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 16 07-29-2017, 05:16 PM
  When the light at Vernon turned green, we stepped into the street and George grabbed my hand and the ghosts of our younger selves crossed with us. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 16 07-24-2017, 09:18 PM