I know there is a God, and that He hates injustice and slavery. I see the storm coming, and I know that his hand is in it... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I know there is a God, and that He hates injustice and slavery. I see the storm coming, and I know that his hand is in it. If He has a place and work for me - and I think He has - I believe I am ready. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The physical relationship between CO2 molecules and the atmosphere and the trapping of heat is as well-established as gravity, for God's sakes. It's not some mystery. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:20 AM
Last Post: soni
  The era of procrastination...is coming to a close...we are entering a period of consequences - Winston Churchill (warning about the danger of appeasement - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:20 AM
  I believe that the purpose of life is to glorify God. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
  The choice to 'do nothing' in response to the mounting evidence is actually a choice to continue and even accelerate the reckless environmental destruction that is creating the catastrophe at hand. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 08:07 AM
  I have always been fascinated with those who try to look over the horizon and see things that are coming at us. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:24 AM