...Anxiety beclouds the future... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:...Anxiety beclouds the future... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I know a lot of shows are like, 'Here's the pages,' right before they start filming. I'd have a heart attack. The anxiety would be way too much for me. I don't have as strong a backbone as those other show writers. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post: soni
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  Taking photographs can assuage the itch for possession sparked by the beauty of a place; our anxiety over losing a precious scene can decline with every click of the shutter. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-12-2017, 11:37 PM
  The price we have paid for expecting to be so much more than our ancestors is a perpetual anxiety that we are far from being all we might be. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-11-2017, 10:05 PM
  Writing a book has about it some of the anxiety of telling a joke and having to wait several years to know whether or not it was funny. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-11-2017, 10:04 PM