Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Before I get out of bed, I am saying thank you. I know how important it is to be thankful. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  It doesn't take a brilliant mind to notice that adults are telling you what to do and then they do the opposite... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 7 hours ago
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:53 AM