I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American democracy is in grave danger from the changes in the environment in which ideas either live and spread or wither and die. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:10 AM
Last Post: soni
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:43 AM
  You know the old saying: you win some, you lose some... and then there's that little-known third category. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:55 PM
  I drive a hybrid, and we've changed our light bulbs and windows and installed solar panels and geothermal ground source heat pumps and most everything else. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:49 PM
  My parents were true believers in the efficacy of American constitutional democracy, and I was thoroughly inculcated with reverence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:18 PM