Leave nothing for to-morrow which can be done to-day. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Leave nothing for to-morrow which can be done to-day. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I turned down a knighthood. It would be like having to wear a suit every day of your life. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  I saw someone peeing in Jermym Street the other day. I thought, is this the end of civilization as we know it? Or is it simply someone peeing in Jermyn Street? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
  I need to feel like the work I'm doing is not necessarily important, but meaningful, at least to me, because otherwise it just becomes a day job. It just becomes factory work and I get really frustrated. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
  That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM
  What then are doing if not creating a better place together? I think, for me the key has to be, what do I want to create? What is it I want to leave behind? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM