Let every American, every lover of liberty, every well wisher to his posterity, swear by the blood of the Revolution... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Let every American, every lover of liberty, every well wisher to his posterity, swear by the blood of the Revolution, never to violate in the least particular, the laws of the country; and never to tolerate their violation by others. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm much more a European Italian than I am an American Italian, and I've always felt that that style of acting comedy is in me. I put comedy as much as I can into all my movies, if I can help it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  The physical stamina [in Revolution]. I was just shocked by it. I didn't think I had it in me ever, and I wasn't terribly young when I did it... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 6 hours ago
  The American dream? We don't have a dream in Britain because we're bloody awake! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 8 08-22-2017, 09:54 AM
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM