That some should be rich, shows that others may become rich, and, hence, is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:That some should be rich, shows that others may become rich, and, hence, is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The climate crisis requires a bottom-up, grassroots demand for solutions because the elites in many parts of the world are under the influence of old industry. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 07:37 AM
Last Post: soni
  There's a law of physics: For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. And sometimes that shows up in politics and society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-14-2017, 06:54 AM
  My dad never graduated high school. He was a printing salesman. We lived in a two-bedroom, one-bath house in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. We weren't rich - but we felt secure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:29 AM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  When I first started writing for television in the seventies and eighties, the Internet didn't exist, and we didn't need to worry about foreign websites illegally distributing the latest TV shows and blockbuster movies online. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:39 PM