Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren't very new at all. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren't very new at all. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  I always smoked cigars. I've smoked cigars with everybody in show business. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 10:32 PM
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 07:08 AM
  Pakistan's being an ally and helping the United States, we ought to show Pakistan that we are appreciative for the help that's been extended. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 06:52 AM