We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When big-time blunders occur in any workplace, the boss or bosses usually are at fault, not clerks or secretaries or salespeople. Not reporters, the buck stops with the boss. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 2 49 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Everyone should fail in a big way at least once before reaching forty. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 2 50 minutes ago
  Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:23 AM
  I've been saying for almost 20 years that I need to do a jazz project and it ought to be either big band or I should do some jazz songs with a trio or quartet. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM