Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ability of big money to shape perceptions - where you have four anti-climate lobbyists for every single member of the House and Senate - is a big factor. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  National security laws must protect national security. But they must also protect the public trust and preserve the ability of an informed electorate to hold its government to account. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:24 AM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  From a management standpoint, it is very important to know how to unleash people's inborn creativity. My concept is that anybody has creative ability, but very few people know how to use it. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 13 08-05-2017, 06:23 AM
  People often need to describe things quickly and so they use a shorthand. The problem is that after they use a label,... - Akhil Sharma Quotes soni 0 8 08-04-2017, 06:07 AM