With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm very familiar with the importance of dairy farming in Wisconsin. I've spent the night on a dairy farm here in Wisconsin... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 5 hours ago
  There is the natural tendency that all of us are vulnerable to, to deny unpleasant realities and to look for any excuse to push them away and resolve to think about them another day long in the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:21 AM
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:32 AM
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:22 PM