I was losing interest in politics, when the repeal of the Missouri Compromise aroused me again. What I have done since then is pretty well known. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I was losing interest in politics, when the repeal of the Missouri Compromise aroused me again. What I have done since then is pretty well known. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't talk politics and I don't talk philosophy or anything like that, but if you look at my work, you might get an expression of me as a person. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't think the discus will ever attract any interest until they let us start throwing them at one another. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:46 PM
  My mum had a cousin that had played when he was younger. When I showed an interest in drumming, he showed me how to mummy-daddy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:56 AM
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:26 AM
  Managing can be more discouraging than playing, especially when you're losing because when you're a player, there are at least individual goals you can shoot for... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:24 AM