I was losing interest in politics, when the repeal of the Missouri Compromise aroused me again. What I have done since then is pretty well known. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I was losing interest in politics, when the repeal of the Missouri Compromise aroused me again. What I have done since then is pretty well known. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not an epitaph. I felt I could look back at my life and get a good story out of it. It's a picture of somebody trying to figure things out. I'm not trying to create some impression about myself. That doesn't interest me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-17-2017, 11:21 PM
Last Post: soni
  You can't always have the best team. It's always a compromise. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 8 09-13-2017, 09:49 PM
  I am not a star. I am an actor. I have been fighting for years to make people forget that I am just a pretty boy with a beautiful face... - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:29 PM
  Once I began to consider everything as being of potential interest, objects released latent layers of value. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:58 AM
  A successful work will draw out the features capable of exciting a sense of beauty and interest in the spectator. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:51 AM