I do the very best I can, I mean to keep going. If the end brings me out all right, then what is said against me won't matter... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I do the very best I can, I mean to keep going. If the end brings me out all right, then what is said against me won't matter. If I'm wrong, ten angels swearing I was right won't make a difference. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I saw someone peeing in Jermym Street the other day. I thought, is this the end of civilization as we know it? Or is it simply someone peeing in Jermyn Street? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  Racism is ridiculous no matter where it's coming from. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
  My own belief is that people can come back from anything. It doesn't mean that it won't come at a huge cost. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
  The darker the subject, the more light you must try to shed on the matter. And vice versa. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:22 PM
  A natural disaster in one American city is a natural disaster in every American city, including Fresno and, for that matter, every city and small town in the San Joaquin Valley, - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM