I do the very best I can, I mean to keep going. If the end brings me out all right, then what is said against me won't matter... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I do the very best I can, I mean to keep going. If the end brings me out all right, then what is said against me won't matter. If I'm wrong, ten angels swearing I was right won't make a difference. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 06:42 AM
  In the end, we must restore a balance within ourselves between who we are and what we are doing... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:16 PM
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM