If we cannot give freedom to every creature, let us do nothing that will impose slavery upon any other creature. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:If we cannot give freedom to every creature, let us do nothing that will impose slavery upon any other creature. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 06:42 AM
Last Post: soni
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 10:05 PM
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:27 AM
  Minnesotans lost their jobs because the credit rating agencies didn't do the only job they're supposed to have, the only job they had, which is to give accurate, objective ratings to financial products. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:36 AM