A capacity, and taste, for reading, gives access to whatever has already been discovered by others... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:A capacity, and taste, for reading, gives access to whatever has already been discovered by others. It is the key, or one of the keys, to the already solved problems. And not only so. It gives a relish, and facility, for successfully pursuing the [yet] unsolved ones. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seriously, if you want to get inside the head of a stand-up comic, you could do a lot worse than reading Steve Martin's Born Standing Up... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 1 51 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I discovered is that I have a couple of valves that were leaky and had been giving, gave me a problem then... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  Iraq does pose a serious threat to the stability of the Persian Gulf and we should organize an international coalition to eliminate his access... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:47 PM
  If the people that believed the moon landing was staged on a movie lot had access to unlimited money from large carbon polluters ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:39 PM
  We must also promote global access to the Internet. We need to bridge the digital divide not just within our country, but among countries... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:29 PM